WHAT: Tommy Hilfiger is pleased to announce the opening of its west coast flagship, located at the corner of Robertson and Beverly Boulevards. To celebrate both the brand launch in LA and new partnership with P.S. ARTS, Tommy Hilfiger hosted a two-tiered event on February 13. The evening gave nod to the brand’s long history of involvement and collaboration with the worlds of art, music and entertainment.
Keegan Bradley joined Tommy and a mix of fashion influencers, Hollywood actors and LA notables for cocktails at the new Robertson Boulevard flagship to fete the occasion.
In honor of the new flagship opening, The Tommy Hilfiger Corporate Foundation is proud to also announce its partnership with P.S. ARTS and commitment to endow and develop a multi-year arts education curriculum in two schools in the Los Angeles school district, WalgroveElementary School and Grand View Elementary.
WHO: Hosted by Tommy & Dee Hilfiger with Jessica Alba & Cash Warren, Zooey Deschanel, Maria Bell and Elizabeth Stewart.
With Keegan Bradley, Alicia Keys, Jennifer Lopez, Drew Barrymore, Katy Perry, Olivia Munn, Owen Wilson, Estelle, Ed Westwick, Kristin Davis, Jenna Elfman, Jessica Capshaw, Julianne Hough, Kate Bosworth, and more.
WHEN: Wednesday, February 13, 2013
WHERE: Tommy Hilfiger West Hollywood
157 Robertson Boulevard (corner of Robertson and Beverly)
PHOTOS: Flagship Red Carpet
ABOUT THE STORE:
- A customized VIP dressing room and dedicated studio services team will accommodate the unique needs of VIPs, stylists and television and film studios.
- The space will feature a rotating display of priceless iconic celebrity pieces from our renowned vintage archives:
- Marilyn Monroe’s cowboy boots from the 1961’s film The Misfits
- Tina Turner’s dress and heels from the days of her Private Dancer album
- Elton John’s Union Jack/Star Spangled Banner boots from the peak of his “Captain Fantastic” period
- Michael Jackson’s “Hilfiger” sweater
- The building’s natural ceiling height and original Quonset hut roof line were restored using exposed trusses in natural wood tones.
- Midcentury found pieces are paired back to traditional American antiques to create the eclectic atmosphere found in Tommy Hilfiger stores around the world – from vintage ship anchors to handcrafted sailboats celebrating the company’s Spring 2013 nautical theme.
- Classic wall paneling in an updated high-gloss white lacquer finish provides a striking backdrop for custom handmade lighting fixtures and breathtaking chandeliers.
- Features a redesigned tile façade in the brand’s signature navy with antique brass trim framing the entrance and exterior windows.
- The new flagship location will offer a comprehensive range of Tommy Hilfiger lifestyle products, including the men’s and women’s runway collections – the most elevated expression of the brand’s signature classic, American, cool style, and the global sportswear collections, including menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, swimwear, bags, footwear, sunglasses, watches and fragrance.
- A red carpet capsule collection of men’s tuxedo styles was designed exclusively for the new West Coast flagship.
# # #
About The Tommy Hilfiger Group
With a premium lifestyle brand portfolio that includes Tommy Hilfiger, Hilfiger Denim and Tommy Girl, the Tommy Hilfiger Group is one of the world’s most recognized designer apparel groups. Its focus is designing and marketing high-quality menswear, womenswear, children’s apparel and denim collections. Through select licensees, the Group offers complementary lifestyle products such as sportswear for men, women, juniors and children; footwear; athletic apparel (golf, swim and sailing); bodywear (underwear, robes and sleepwear); eyewear; sunwear; watches; handbags; men’s tailored clothing; men’s dress furnishings; socks; small leather goods; fragrances; home and bedding products; bathroom accessories; and luggage. The Hilfiger Denim product line consists of jeanswear and footwear for men, women and children; bags; accessories; eyewear and fragrance. Merchandise under the Tommy Hilfiger brands is available to consumers worldwide through an extensive network of Tommy Hilfiger retail stores, leading specialty and department stores and other select retailers and retail channels.
About PVH Corp.
PVH Corp., one of the world’s largest apparel companies, owns and markets the iconic Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger brands worldwide. It is the world’s largest shirt and neckwear company and markets a variety of goods under its own brands, Van Heusen, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, IZOD, ARROW, Bass, G.H. Bass & Co., Warner’s and Olga, and its licensed brands, including Speedo, Geoffrey Beene, Kenneth Cole New York, Kenneth Cole Reaction, MICHAEL Michael Kors, Sean John, Chaps, Donald J. Trump Signature Collection, JOE Joseph Abboud, DKNY, Ike Behar and John Varvatos.
About P.S. ARTS
P.S. ARTS’ mission is to improve the lives of children by providing comprehensive, sustainable, high-quality arts education to underserved public schools and communities. Through its core programs in 30 partner schools in Los Angeles and the Central Valley the organization reaches over 12,000 students via weekly core programs and an additional 4,500 children through strategic partnerships. On average, more the 75% of P.S. ARTS students are living at or below the Federal Poverty Level.
P.S. ARTS is the only artists-in-residence program in Southern and Central California providing weekly, yearlong arts education programs integrated into the regular school day. Their programs create a positive impact on the academic, social, and emotional wellbeing of the children they work with. P.S. ARTS hires and trains professional artists to develop standards-based curriculum and teach dance, music, theater, and visual arts. The organization customizes instruction to meet the specific needs of the elementary and middle schools, and all classes are in alignment with the California Visual and Performing Arts (VAPA) standards.
About The Fletcher Leisure Group
Fletcher Leisure Group, based in Montreal, Quebec, is a company with 42 years of golf industry experience marketing multiple brands in Canada, the United States, Europe and the UK. Brands that make up the Fletcher portfolio include wholly owned AUR and Sunice and the license for Tommy Hilfiger’s Golf collection.
# # # # #
For more information contact:
Mary Beth Lacy
phone: (760) 346-6942