In January 2012 Kartel extended the brand further by introducing the G-Mac by Kartel collection in conjunction with major title winner Graeme McDowell. Graeme’s collaboration with Kartel and the finest craftsmen and tailors ensured an exceptional focus on cut, details and fabrics, while also giving a nod to his trademark modern vintage style. The G-Mac by Kartel collection has been designed specifically to have a classic feel, harking back to times of understated sophistication.
The story of the G-Mac by Kartel collection began when Karl Swan, managing director of Kartel Clothing, approached Graeme at the Irish Open 2011 in Killarney with the idea of launching a clothing line. Karl had a great appreciation for Graeme’s style, and Graeme (who had begun wearing Kartel knitwear in recent years) had a similar appreciation for Kartel quality and their heritage of over 65 years in producing fine garments.
The G-Mac by Kartel collection has been designed specifically to have a stylish, sophisticated, luxury upmarket feel. It uses only the finest filaments, yarns and fabrics.
Graeme McDowell officially began wearing the G-Mac by Kartel collection in January 2012.
In the News…
- swingOIL featured in the Cape Gazette
- Antigua Solheim Cup Uniforms featured in Golf Digest Stix
- swingOIL review on UntilTheNextTee.com
- Antigua Feature in New England Golf Monthly Magazine – June
- Miura Featured in July digital issue of Links Magazine
- swingOIL reviewed on Texas golf website
- Antigua Solheim Cup Feature in Golfweek Magazine
- Antigua Featured in Great Golf Magazine
- UntilTheNextTee.com highlights Miura’s new equipment
- New Miura Golf irons – CB-1008 and MB-5005 on PluggedInGolf.com