In January 2012 Kartel extended the brand further by introducing the G-Mac by Kartel collection in conjunction with major title winner Graeme McDowell. Graeme’s collaboration with Kartel and the finest craftsmen and tailors ensured an exceptional focus on cut, details and fabrics, while also giving a nod to his trademark modern vintage style. The G-Mac by Kartel collection has been designed specifically to have a classic feel, harking back to times of understated sophistication.
The story of the G-Mac by Kartel collection began when Karl Swan, managing director of Kartel Clothing, approached Graeme at the Irish Open 2011 in Killarney with the idea of launching a clothing line. Karl had a great appreciation for Graeme’s style, and Graeme (who had begun wearing Kartel knitwear in recent years) had a similar appreciation for Kartel quality and their heritage of over 65 years in producing fine garments.
The G-Mac by Kartel collection has been designed specifically to have a stylish, sophisticated, luxury upmarket feel. It uses only the finest filaments, yarns and fabrics.
Graeme McDowell officially began wearing the G-Mac by Kartel collection in January 2012.
In the News…
- TPT Golf to Support College Golfers with Play Golf In College
- TPT Golf – December issue – Tee Times Press Minnesota
- aboutGolf, additional press release coverage – PGAMagazine.com
- aboutGolf press release coverage – PGAMagazine.com
- TPT Golf – Links Magazine -: 5 Small Golf Companies You Need to Know
- AboutGolf Showcased At International Builders Show
- Antigua Feature – Ryan David – Texas
- TPT Golf Launches 15-LKP-LT-LW Shaft, A Proven Winner on Tour – The Golf Wire
- aboutGolf Exhibiting At International Builders Show
- aboutGolf To Showcase PGA Tour Widescreen Simulator at CES