In 1986 a small women’s specific golf clothing company was founded under the name of Sundaze. Operations were based in Denver, Colorado. Growth was consistent over the first few years and in 1992 the small women’s golf clothing company added a golf menswear line called Haley. At the same time the company’s corporate name was then changed to Sport Haley, Inc.
Today Sport Haley fashion golf apparel and outerwear is marketed in the premium and mid-price golf markets through a network of independent sales representatives and distributors to golf professional shops at country clubs and resorts throughout the U.S. and internationally. The company also markets Sport Haley golf and fashion apparel to corporate, college, university and other markets.
In the News…
- Fairwayladies.it has featured Sport Haley’s 2016 Fall Collection
- Sport Haley Launches Fall 2016 Women’s Golf Collection
- Sport Haley has been featured in Golf Coast Magazine Holiday Gift Guide
- Westchester magazine has featured Sport Haley in their 2015 Holiday Gift Guide
- Golflife.com has featured Bette & Court and Sport Haley in their 2015 Holiday Gift Guide
- PGA.com has featured Sport Haley in their Best Golf Gifts for Women Holiday Gift Guide 2015
- Sport Haley’s Fall 15′ Collection has been featured on The Golfing Guy
- Golflife.com has feature Sport Haley’s Women’s Spring Collection in their Holiday Gift Guide
- Sport Haley has been featured in Golf Today NW
- Bunkers Paradise has featured Sport Haley’s Fall 15′ Collection